Everyone struggles with staying on top of their health. Fortunately, there are plenty of health apps available that make it easier than ever to keep tabs on your well-being! Here are our favorite apps to improve your health and fitness.
With information readily available and smartphones in hand, it’s easier than ever to stay healthy. Today, health and fitness apps mean that it doesn’t even require a trip to the doctor these days! Whether you want to keep tabs on pregnancy or log your water consumption, there are easy ways to do it. All you need is one of the following health apps to monitor your fitness and health on the go!
How Safe Are Health Apps in 2019?
An app can be a beneficial way to track everything from your blood pressure or heart rate to water intake to weight loss. But, with so much information out there, it can be hard to know how secure your health data is. While it’s nice to avoid the doctor, it’s important to be aware that fitness or health apps and privacy can be at odds. Before using an app, ensure you’re informed of the company’s privacy policies and practices. Your smartphone device can certainly help with health, but it’s imperative to know the risks.
What Are the Best Free Health Apps?
It might seem like everything costs money, but the following health apps let you monitor your health for free. They are also a great help when you want to improve your fitness or start a new workout. Share them with others on your favorite family app!
- SleepCycle– There are few things as important as getting your zzz’s every night. Luckily, this health apps best feature is that it is not only a tracker for your sleeping time but will enable you to track your sleep quality as well. It can also be easier to wake up in the morning as it only goes off during your lightest sleep phase!
- HealthTap– It can be tempting to search the Internet for answers when a health concern pops up. However, it can be hard to know what the truth is. Fortunately, HealthTap can link you with doctors who will answer your health questions. It may even help you feel better without going to the doctor!
- Fooducate– Life is so busy nowadays that it can be hard to stay on top of nutrition. Luckily, this one of the best health apps Android offers for organizing your grocery shopping! When you go to the store, use this app to scan barcodes for health information about each product. This can also be a good kick-off for weight loss or a calorie tracker.
- AmWell– We’ve all gone through the strife of trying to find a new doctor, and this app can take a lot of the pain out of connecting you with the right medical professional. You can easily connect with a board-certified medical doctor to discuss your health and fitness level and share your finds with others on a family app!
What Are the Best Health Apps for Apple iPhone?
Feeling healthy on a daily basis is about more than seeing the doctor. The following apps can help you track your day-to-day with ease!
- My Calendar Period Tracker– This app is super helpful for women who want to know exactly when their cycle will be arriving. Its information can also be great for women who are utilizing birth control or trying to conceive. You’ll easily be able to prepare for that time of the month and everything that comes with it!
- WebMD Allergy – For those who struggle with their allergies, this health app’s benefits can make a big difference! In addition to showing allergy severity by county, it’s easy to use and might enable you to breathe easier. It doesn’t provide forecasts but it’s a good place for the daily scoop!
- Waterlogged – Most people know they should drink eight glasses of water a day, but it can be hard to do. Luckily, this app will allow you to track your water intake. It might seem insignificant, but drinking water is one of the best ways to improve your overall health and fitness!
- FamilyApp – It’s great to have health apps that can help track your allergies and monitor your cycle. However, it can also be helpful to have one that manages your doctor’s appointments and your child’s vaccine schedule. FamilyApp offers end-to-end encryption and prioritizes the end user’s privacy!
From sleep patterns to doctor’s appointments, it can be hard to stay on top of our health nowadays. Fortunately, there are health apps for seniors and families out there that can do just that without all the fuss! Do you have a favorite health app? Let us know what’s helped you in our comments. Whether you want to eat healthier or monitor your sleep, there’s something out there to suit the purpose!