There’s no shortage of details when it comes to planning your wedding day. Whether you require to-do lists or reminders, there are wedding planning apps that can help!
From the photographer to the flowers to the little things in between, a lot of planning goes into getting married. And, without a wedding planner, it can be hard to keep tabs on all the little details. Luckily, when it comes to the countdown, there’s a wedding planning app to help you stay on top of things! If you need a bit of help to plan your wedding, these online tools are great for making it work.
What are the top wedding planning apps?
- The Knot – Many brides look to The Knot for inspiration on how to pull off their perfect wedding. That’s probably because they happen to have the best wedding planning app for the occasion. In addition to checklists, timelines, and a guest list manager, you can get vendor recommendations in your area!
- Zola Weddings – If you want an app that does just about everything wedding-related, look no further than wedding planning app Zola! In addition to wedding planning tools like guest lists and schedules, you can even create a registry and a website!
- Evernote – Pulling your wedding off without a hitch can require an awful lot of planning. For that, there’s Evernote, which will help you organize every aspect of your nuptials! In addition to to-do lists and reminders, you can organize all your notes for easy recall with this family app.
What are the best apps for wedding planning specifics?
- WeddingWire – One of the great features of WeddingWire’s mobile app is the ability to be able to connect with other brides. You can also use the budget planner and vendor manager, and peruse the photo galleries for ideas!
- WeddingtonWay – When it comes to finding the perfect bridesmaid dresses, the struggle is real! This wedding planning app will allow you to browse a variety of dresses by color, length and body type. You can even find outfits for the rest of the wedding party.
- Etsy – Getting can be fun, but it’s also important to give back to those who have helped pull off your wedding. Etsy’s app is great for the perfect maid of honor gift like a bracelet that will truly say thank you. You may want to share this one with others on FamilyApp!
- Mint – From the food to the photographer, it can be hard to stick to a budget when it comes to the wedding. Luckily, this wedding planning app for iPhone and Android will make it easy to stay on top of your expenses. All you have to do is enter them into this budget-planning app to stay in the black!
What wedding planning apps are free?
- Honeyfund – One of the best parts of a wedding can be all the fun stuff people bought to celebrate your married life. But, this wedding planning app for couples makes it easy to get what you really want – a honeymoon! Whether guests want to invest in excursions or just provide cash, this family app can do it.
- WeddingHappy – If you’re looking for your very own wedding planner in app form, WeddingHappy is your own personal assistant. In addition to giving you alerts, you can share your schedule with your mom, your cousin and your bridesmaids!
- Pinterest – There are few wedding planning apps for Android and iOS that can offer more inspiration as a bride than Pinterest. Whether you’re looking for the perfect bridesmaid dress for your sister or décor ideas, you’ll find many options for making it memorable.
There are so many things involved with planning the perfect wedding that it can be hard to keep them straight. Fortunately, a wedding app can be a great help from picking dresses to managing the budget! Have you used a wedding planning app? If so, share it with us in our comments. With so many options out there, there’s no reason your wedding can’t go off without a hitch!