It’s easy to take for granted that a lot can go into planting a great garden. With the right landscaping design and garden planner apps, you’ll be on your way to backyard bliss!
Sometimes knowing a little about a tree or a shrub can be as easy as consulting an app! In fact, nowadays there are plenty of tools that will help you create your very own garden without all the fuss. Whether you’re an outdoor expert or you’ve haven’t grown an herb, these garden planner apps can make it simple.
What Is the Best Garden Design App?
Many gardeners might know which plants they love without having a clue about landscape design. Luckily, that’s where the following garden planner apps come in handy. Share your own design tips on your favorite family app!
- Plan-a-Garden – Created by Better Homes & Gardens, this app is one of your best options for in-depth garden planning. It offers 3D landscape views so you can see how your garden will really look. You can even add in your house, patio and furniture to get a sense of how it comes together.
- Garden Plan Pro – Many gardeners don’t know where to begin when it comes to designing a garden. Garden Plan Pro helps with layout and arrangement, making it among the best garden planner apps for the little details.
- iScape – For people iScape is the best app for landscape and garden design out there. Just take a photo of your backyard and add features like shrubs, vegetable beds or ways. However, the free version offers limited items only.
What Is the Best Free Garden Design App?
Purchasing plants can be an expensive endeavor on its own, but that doesn’t mean landscape or garden design has to be! Use these free garden planner apps to get a headstart on your own creative vision.
- Garden Visualizer – While many apps can offer a birdseye view of your garden, Garden Visualizer goes one step further. It actually enables you to walk around your planned space as if you’re really there!
- Smart Gardener – This is one of the best garden planner apps Android offers and will get you the garden of your dreams. All you have to do is customize the app to your garden’s coordinates and pick your plants. Smart Gardener will provide the seed depth, spacing and height for all your plants.
What Are the Best Garden Planner Apps?
Coming up with a landscape layout is one thing, but you might also want to know how to take care of your plants, herbs and vegetables. These garden planner apps help you to maintain your green thumb.
- Smartplant – If you’ve come across a plant you want to identify, Smartplant really stands out from many garden planner apps! And, it can do even more than that since it’s Digital Care Calendar will tell you exactly what your plant needs.
- Gardening Companion – This is the kind of app that can make your gardening experience better, especially for the novice. You can easily track your garden’s progress and get plenty of insight on how to care for your plants.
Garden Apps for Everyone
Whether you are a newbie to gardening or have experience lasting for years, the following apps will help everyone with gardening!
- GardenTags – If you’re looking for fellow gardeners that you can share tips with, GardenTags app might be for you! You can get plenty of plant advice and gardening ideas as well as information on how to deal with pests.
- Into Garden – For those who want vegetable garden planner apps, Into Garden will provide sustainable solutions for foodie fauna. Created by a British garden designer, this is perfect for those who idealize their own food supply.
- MySoil – One of the most important parts of getting your plants to grow is the right soil. Luckily, this app from the British Geological Survey helps you check the soil in your area. You can determine its type, pH, temperature and organic content. Share your own soil tips with others on your favorite family app!
For those who are new to the world of gardening, it can seem impossible to know where to begin. Fortunately, there are a variety of apps that can help you work out all your gardening questions! Do you have any suggestions for the best garden planner apps? Share them with others in our comments! With plant identification tips and great design layouts, you’ll be on your way to a better home and garden.