Whether it’s Eggplant Parmesan or Chicken Cordon Bleu, everyone has a favorite meal. Luckily, the following recipe apps will help you locate and store every recipe in your Rolodex!
It was once the case that finding the perfect recipe meant poring over all of your recipe books. Luckily, with technology at our fingertips, you can food share and share recipes without all of the work! Whether it’s recipe apps for Alexa or Google Home recipe apps, there’s a family app out there to help you.
What recipe apps can help me get organized?
For those who want to consolidate their favorite recipes, the following apps can make for an easy update!
- OrganizEat – Most people who love cooking have an extensive recipe collection that can be written on everything from loose-leaf to index cards. Luckily, this app available on iTunes simply requires the snap of a picture to integrate it into your collection! Instead of having multiple collections, consolidate all your old family recipes.
- Eat Your Books– If you have a pretty serious collection of cookbooks, this recipe apps best feature is letting you do the choosing. Instead of having to flip through it, head for this app. All you have to do is search by ingredient to come up with your old favorites!
What apps let me share recipes?
For many people, the joy of cooking is the final product. Luckily, the following recipe apps will allow you to share your discoveries with others on a family app!
- BBC Good Food – With more than 10,000 recipes available for your cooking pleasure, this is one of the best free recipes apps around! You can save recipes you love for later and even share your new favorites with family and friends.
- Green Kitchen– If you’re looking for recipe apps that will provide healthy eating options, you may want to try Green Kitchen. With an assortment of vegetarian options, it’s easy to stay on the straight and narrow. And, you’ll be able to keep your loved one’s health in check!
Which recipe apps have good dinner ideas?
The best thing about cooking can be finding a new favorite recipe. The following apps give you tons of options.
- ChefTap – If you like to use sites like Pinterest, ChefTap is a great way to consolidate all of your online favorites. As one of the best recipe apps for Android, ChefTap will let you add recipes from numerous sites. While some apps have limitations, this one will allow you to add from almost anywhere!
- Paprika – It may not be free, but this is one of the best recipe apps for Mac out there. You can easily snatch recipes from anywhere around the web and they’ll sync to the cloud for easy access. There’s even a shopping list feature to help you prepare!
Is there a family app where I can share recipes?
Recipe apps can be a great way to organize dinner, but what about other family organization apps? Fortunately, there are secure options that can make everyday life a little easier! FamilyApp was created for sharing all of the fun family activities you can dream up! It’s also a communication platform that values your privacy. In addition to end-to-end encryption, this app does not trail users and prioritizes security. This also helps to keep your secret family recipes safe and there will be a new feature for sharing recipes via our family app, soon!
When it comes to a family app that can optimize your recipe collection, there are plenty of options out there. From the organizing capability of OrganizEat to all the recipes on BBC Good Food, there’s something for every purpose. Do you have a few recipe apps you swear by? Let us know in our comments. Whatever app you use, there are a few more reasons to get in the kitchen!