It can be a struggle to stay healthy any time of the year. Luckily, these healthy eating apps can make it easy to stick to your nutritional New Year’s plan!
For most of us, the New Year is a time to make plans for the year ahead! And, when it comes to resolutions, few things are as popular as healthy eating. But you don’t have to go the road alone when it comes to revamping your diet. With a little commitment and the best healthy eating apps 2020 offers, you can have a nutritious New Year! Share your ideaswith others on your favorite family app.
What Are the Best Healthy Eating Apps?
What Is the Best Free App for Losing Weight?
We all know that it can be a struggle to lose weight. But, if weight loss is one of your New Year’s resolutions, the following calorie counters and meal trackers will help. Share your own healthy eating apps with others on your favorite family app!
- MyFitnessPal – We all want to know what’s in our food, and nothing helps more than a little calorie counting! MyFitnessPal’s database offers nutritional information for more than 5 million foods for a calorie counter that really counts!
- Diets Suck – Part of the problem with healthy eating apps is that it can seem impossible to succeed. That’s where the Diets Suck app comes in! Instead of traditional dieting, it offers small tips like eating an apple or drinking water to make it easy.
- Lose It – Weight loss is a goal for many people, but it’s important to be healthy so it can be maintained. Lose It will provide a tracker so you can monitor your food consumption and your fitness. And, since you’ll have other users’ support, it’s one of the best healthy eating apps for iPhone out there!
- MyNetDiary – One of the best ways to take care of your health is to be aware of your eating habits. This app makes it easy and functions as a personal virtual assistant for your diet. With a food diary and calorie counter, health is in the cards for the New Year!
The New Year is a time when many people have fitness and food-related resolutions. Luckily, there are plenty of healthy eating apps that make nutrition a lot easier than it used to be! Do you have any tips for staying healthy this year? Share them with other health-minded people in our comments. It can be hard to stay on track, but there are always ways to make nutrition stick!
There are plenty of healthy eating apps that offer recipes galore and nutrition advice you can’t deny! It’s easy to get started on healthy eating with one of these options:
- FamilyApp – One of the most important parts of being healthy is accountability from people who love and support you. On FamilyApp you can share your favorite meal ideas, while also staying in touch with people who can keep you accountable with your fitness goals. FamilyApp is a great place for nutrition!
- VNutrition – If you’re contemplating a vegan lifestyle, this is among the food-related apps that will help you stay healthy. Using a registered dietician, you can get advice on what you should be eating. As a result, it’s easy to meet your daily nutrition targets!
- Nutrifix – It’s one thing to eat healthy in your home, but eating out can make it hard to know what you’re getting. By building a profile for your nutrient needs, Nutrifix will find places in your area that correspond with your diet!
- Change4Life Food Scanner – Most people that are health conscious keep their sugar consumption low, and this app can make it easier! By scanning the barcode, you can determine how much sugar is in the food products you’re consuming.
- Sidechef – An important part of a healthy diet is a little cooking know-how, and healthy eating apps can help! Sidechef makes it easy by providing tons of recipes and cooking videos! You won’t run out of meal ideas with this great app.
- Nutrients – This app available on Android used to be known as Foodle, but it’s still the same great resource for dietary details! In addition to information on thousands of foods, you can track your own meals for their nutrition profile.