Getting goods grades is all about putting in the hard work. Whether you’re a stellar student or struggling with school, study apps for college students can make for a better mark!
Study Apps for College Students: Make Your Smartphone Your Best Learning Partner
There are plenty of methods that every student has to succeed at school. Whether it’s caffeine-fuelled all-nighters or Saturdays at the library, preparation is the key to success. With technology making so many aspects of life easier, there’s no reason it can’t extend to studying too!
In fact, a study app can do everything from organizing your exam schedule to create complex charts for maximum memorization. No matter how you decide to study, there are study apps out there to suit you!
What Are the Best Study Apps for College Students?
There’s no shortage of study apps for students out there, but when it comes to the best of the best, look no further:
- iStudiez Pro Legendary Planner – It’s called legendary for a reason, as this is one of the best study apps for college out there. Whether you want to look after an assignment or keeps tabs on your grades, iStudiez is ready. You can even integrate it with other calendar apps to manage your schedule easily by app!
- Dragon Anywhere – Everyone knows that editing can be one of the most time-consuming parts of finishing homework. And for that, there’s Dragon Anywhere! Instead of having to edit yourself, you can speak aloud, and the app will make changes for you. For those who are doing a lot of writing, this app can be a lifesaver!
- MyScript Calculator – Most study apps won’t give you the familiar feel of pen and paper. But, MyScript is perfect for the person who can’t go without them! Not only can you use this app anywhere, but it can help you absorb all of those formulas for more effective learning!
- Exam Countdown Lite – Exam time tends to come around much sooner than we’re ready! This, however, is one of the best study apps Android offers for managing your schedule. Simply use colors to manage the hours, minutes, and days until your next exam. This can really help with time management for studying. Share this great app with friends on your favorite family app!
- Scanner Pro – We’ve all been in situations where we don’t want to take the time to write down all the information. That’s where Scanner Pro’s unique study apps invention comes in. This app turns your Apple device into a scanner so you can create PDFs that save time and trees!
What Are the Best Apps to Organize and Memorize Different Stuff?
Study apps help with everything from managing your exam schedule to taking care of to-do lists. If you’re looking for some ways to make it easier, the following apps make the grade!
- Evernote – This is one of the most popular study apps for iPhone and Android. It offers everything you’ll need to be organized. In addition to to-do lists and audio recordings, you can sync everything across your devices. This “appified” note-taking will enable you to stay on top of your homework and due dates so you can get that higher grade.
- Quizlet Go – A flashcard can be a great way to learn something on the go. But, this great iOS app will bring this study method into the future! Whether you want to study for astronomy, math, or philosophy, you can use pre-made study sets or make your own.
- Todoist Pro – If you’re a champion of the to-do list, you’ll get plenty of use out of this app. You can simply organize your college student life no matter what major you choose or how hectic your schedule, or your amount of work. When it comes to study apps for Mac, this is at the top of the heap.
- Xmind – For the kind of students who really likes to chart information, Xmind can be just what they’re looking for. Using brainstorming software, Xmind will help you use charts to manage information and ideas. If you’re looking for a shift in your study patterns, this could be the app for you.
- FamilyApp – Data security is very important when it comes to being a college student. And, while FamilyApp takes personal privacy seriously, it also offers the opportunity to organize a study group with fellow students right from your phone without those pesky group texts.
Finding Balance in College Education
If you’re taking college in person, don’t forget the importance and value of community outside the classroom. Find groups of people in your area of study where you can exchange ideas, share study materials, divide and conquer making study guides, and double-check your information. You could even share your favorite study app recommendations!
Most campuses also have free tutoring programs where you can get help from a knowledgeable tutor who is paid to help you. With study apps, study groups, and tutors, you’ll feel more equipped to handle the coursework load. You’ll also be surprised to see just how much your final grade is boosted without having to stay up all night studying.
Between the competitiveness of higher education and pressure to get a high GPA, don’t forget that college is a balancing act. Don’t miss out on the great parts of campus life that are worthwhile, including after-school clubs, sports, organizations, and arts. All of these can be confidence-building activities that make daily life more fulfilling. And they’re great ways to blow off steam after all that studying! Even if you’re getting a college degree online, find fulfilling ways to engage with your surrounding community.
Being a college student is full of challenges, from staying on top of assignments to acing your exams. Nowadays, though, there are plenty of great study apps to help you out in college! Do you have any tips for studying? Share them in a group on FamilyApp!