Nothing says summer quite like a backyard barbecue, and you can make that food even better with a grill mat that provides even heat and easy cleanup!
As much as we all love a great barbecue, we’re not big fans of the epic clean up after dinner! That’s why a grill mat can be a great investment for the avid barbecuer. Whatever your favorite foods, it can make for evenly grilled food and mess-reducing magic. Be sure to share your clean up tips on your favorite family app!
Why Should You Use a Grill Mat?
A grill mat has three main purposes: it helps your food grill more evenly, it helps smaller food like vegetable kebabs not fall through the grates, and it makes cleaning up even easier. Whether you’re cooking steak, pancakes, or even fruit, it can take care of almost anything you can think of. Because it offers a continuous surface, there will be more even heating which improves the flavor and moisture of your food. It also means that you don’t have to add a lot of oil since it’s a non-stick surface. Less cooking products means you’ll be enjoying much healthier meals! For grill mat cleaning, all you have to do is wash it with soap without having to worry about barbecue clean up. Many mats are also dishwasher safe for even easier cleaning!
What Are the Best Grill Mats?
There are plenty of great grill mats to choose from if you want to make barbecue season a little easier this year. Be sure to share your backyard cooking tips on FamilyApp with other chefs!
- Kona Xi Grill Mat – This mat comes with a 7-year warranty. Plus, it’s large enough to cover some of the biggest grills around. The only drawback might be the thickness, which means you may have to wait a little longer for things to heat up.
- Chef Caron BBQ Grill Mat – This non-stick mat comes with a lifetime warranty. So if you’re not completely satisfied, you get your money back. The thickness is ideal for getting the right amount of heat. However, it’s a bit thinner than some mats so it may stick when you’re dealing with lower temperatures.
- Grillaholics Heavy Duty BBQ Grill Mats – This heavy mat comes with three in a pack so you can have mats of multiple sizes for different grilling. As a reputable brand, they also come with a lifetime guarantee so you may want to get to grilling!
- Kitchen + Home BBQ Grill Mats – If you’re looking for an inexpensive way to test out the grill goddess in you, look no further than these mats. While they don’t have a warranty, they’re thick, sturdy mats that should be able to stand up to any barbecue. Share your grilling mat tips on your favorite family app!
- Yoshi Copper Grill Mat– Many discovered this “As Seen on TV” grill mat through its infomercial, and this mat, as well as the Yoshi Grill and Bake still have many passionate followers. Users love the way it cooks food evenly. Even though it’s easier to clean than the grill, scrubbing these mats isn’t the easiest process.
Fire Up the Grill!
Enjoying a summer barbecue with family and friends no longer means hours of grate scrubbing and clean up. Using a grill mat creates an experience that will have you barbecuing all the time! Do you have any barbecuing tips? Share them with other readers in our comments! There’s no reason barbecuing can’t be a whole lot more fun with the right mat.