Break out your stars and stripes and red, white, and blue! These Fourth of July dogs are tough competition!
We know you guys love to see a dog in a costume. If you don't, we may be able to change your mind. Fortunately, we've got some adorable pups who are decked out in Uncle Sam's finest Fourth of July costumes for Independence Day. Check out these dogs who are definitely proud to be an American.
1. All A"bow"t those stars and stripes: This good doggo is sure to make a statement-- a fashion statement that is.
2. Patriotic Pals: I would sit through an entire 4th of July parade to catch a glimpse of these cuties.
3. The Regal Gentleman: This guy looks like he wants YOU to join the army, or at the very least, join him in a rousing chorus of "You're a Grand Old Flag."
4. That Pose: Why does this dog pose better for pictures than I do? From the headband to the glasses, to the tank top, this patriotic dog has got it going on.
5. The Throwback: This guy is giving off major "Rex-Kwon-do" vibes...or maybe John Lennon? Either way, we're here for it.
6. Dressed to the Nines: Not sure what she's thinking about, but I'm sure it's along the lines of "America" and "vogue."
7. Tutu Cute: "My Country 'tis of thee, sweet land of toys and treats, of thee I sing!" We love the tutu. And the bandana. Okay, we love it all.
8. Fabulous, Furry, and Fantastic: "There's no outfit a festive boa can't fix" --me, 2020.
9. Debonaire and Dapper: This little guy looks like he was born to rock an American flag hat. Also, we simply cannot handle that little freckle by his nose. Too cute.
10. One Cool Corgi: This "Americorgi" looks like he's staying cool in his patriotic popsicle shirt! Who needs a collar when you can have star garland?
11. Sweets for the sweet: Cooper is loving this sweet treat! Oh to be a dog on the Fourth of July eating a popsicle without a care in the world...
Listen, the competition out there is tough. And maybe you have a dog who's a little more... resistant to being dressed in something adorable and patriotic. I can't imagine why... don't they know how cute they are? That's okay. Dog costumes aren't for everyone. For some, a patriotic dog collar may be just enough to feel festive.
Whether or not you dress up your dog, spend Independence Day with your furry pet friends, family, and the ones you love! And be sure to share your favorite memories on FamilyApp!