Finding the perfect Valentine’s Day gifts for him last minute can be a struggle. Luckily, we have some perfect picks that he’ll love enough to remember all year!
Buying a box of chocolate or going out for dinner can be a pretty traditional Valentine’s Day choice. And, while many couples keep it low key, you don’t have to settle for the same thing as last year! With many inventive and unique gifts out there, there are options for making it memorable. Share your best Valentine’s Day gifts for him on your favorite FamilyApp!
*As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.*
The perfect Valentine’s gift doesn’t have to mean a trip to the store. Instead of investing, spend some time putting together a personalized gift they’ll never forget!
- Takeout Treat Box – When it comes to Valentine’s Day gifts for him, handmade can be the way to go. Try making some chocolate dipped fortune cookies or even your love’s favorite brownie! Dress the box up with hearts for added holiday inspiration. Share your own baking suggestions with others on FamilyApp!
- Love Letters – We all have times where we forget to tell those in our life what they mean to us. Fortunately, Valentine’s Day is a great day for making your own love kit! Put together a box and fill it with colorful, patterned paper full of words to describe your valentine!
If you’re not in the mood for making something, there are many other options. The following great Valentine’s Day gifts for him will be sure to make him melt!
- Darth Vader Toaster – Ok, so this gift might only work for the Star Wars lover in your life. However, for the right person it’s a dream gift come true. This toaster will cleverly stamp every piece of bread with the famed Star Wars logo and will also be THE eyecatcher in your spouse's kitchen!
- Leather Journal Notebook Gift Set – Whether your husband likes to write or simply needs reminders, this leather-bound book will be a point of pride. It even comes with a stylish pen that will put him in the mood for the written word! Some retailers even offer personalized notebooks.
- Whiskey Glasses - It may not be as unique, but whiskey glasses are one of the most popular Valentine’s Day gifts for him. However, this idea is a little more sophisticated than just a bottle of their favorite beverage. To add a special touch, spring for diamond shaped glasses!
- Timex Weekender Watch – A watch your significant other will love doesn’t have to be expensive. In fact, this Timex watch will only set you back about $50! With a sturdy leather strap, this timepiece has plenty of great features to get excited about.
- Beer Growler – The craft beer fanatic will likely have plenty of growlers that hang out in their garage. But the Hydro Flask growler can be a more functional way to sling your beer. No matter what their favorite, this is one of the Valentine’s Day gifts for him that he can take anywhere!
Simply because you’ve put off buying for Valentine’s Day doesn’t mean that you can’t find an amazing gift. Share these options on your favorite family app to lend some excitement to the day!
- Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker – It’s all about Bluetooth these days, but this waterproof version will impress your boyfriend with it’s savvy functioning power. This is among the Valentine’s Day gifts for him that will put pep in his step!
- Stainless Steel Insulated Tumbler – Who doesn't need their coffee fix in the morning?! Luckily, an insulated tumbler can be great for the person who can’t do without their morning brew!
- Backyard BBQ Tool Set – Investing in some new tools is one of the best Valentine’s Day gifts for him around! For the man who loves his grill, there’s no able replacement. Your loved one will look forward to having new tools to tinker with!
Whether you decide to make something or buy something, finding the perfect Valentine’s gift can be stressful. Fortunately, there are plenty of gifts that your valentine will love! Do you have some great Valentine’s Day gifts for him ideas? Share them with other couples in our comments! From treat boxes to toasters to a tool set, there’s a great gift for every kind of man.